Jen Storey is an experienced corporate speaker on a variety of marketing, communications and digital topics.
Contact outside insights for further information about having Jen speak at your corporate event.
• May 2011 - Australian Marketing Institute, QLD annual conference
• Feb 2011 - MFAA, Women In Mortgage Broking Network Luncheon
• 2010 - Brisbane Executive Club 2010 - Social Media
• 2010 - Australian Sponsorship Conference 2010 - Social Media Expert Panel
• 2009 - 2010 Bond University
• 2009 - Gold Coast Tourism - How to maximise the internet for your organisation (Medium-Large Enterprises)
• 2009 - Gold Coast Tourism - Small Business guide to Internet Marketing
• 2008 - RealEstate.com.au Client conference - What's next in digital for property development marketing
Jen Storey is available to speak at conferences and seminars upon request.
Areas of specialty include:
• Strategy - What is it and why you need one
• Strategy - What do you do now?
• Strategy - Understanding your customers
• Strategy - Innovation. Design & Customers
• Strategy - Business transformation
• Strategy - What do customers want?
• Marketing - How to market your business
• Marketing - Making the most of digital marketing
• Marketing - Email marketing
• Marketing - Social Media marketing
• Marketing - Search Engine Marketing
• Marketing - Transforming your online presence
• Marketing - The online buying cycle: how to find & convert customers
• Marketing - The small business guide to online marketing
• Public relations - Social media impact on public relations
• Professional development - What's your personal marketing strategy?
Contact us for further details and availability.